Big Data & DMP Engineer, Warner Bros.: 2017 — Present
- Built Spark-based reusable ETL framework to dynamically load input files to various outputs.
- Evangelized, implemented and supported Airflow for job scheduling across the department.
- Migrated ETL workflows from permanent HDP cluster to ephemeral EMR clusters.
Data Engineer, Leaf Group: 2017
- Created Python API integrations for third party data sources.
- Designed and maintained aggregate tables to speed up reporting queries.
- Managed ETL jobs that powered reports sent to upper management.
Data Engineer, Loot Crate: 2015 — 2017
- Created Python ETL workflows for ingesting data into Redshift data warehouse.
- Built unified python library for ETL tasks.
- Worked with data architect to implement data lake on Google's cloud platform.
- Provided documentation and data modeling insights to data analysts.
Developer, Creators: 2012 — 2015
- Managed and expanded large PHP-based website.
- Developed a comprehensive content management system for all of the company's web properties.
- Designed and implemented client-facing delivery methods.
- Designed and implemented a range of new business websites.
- Managed a mid-sized computer network, comprised of mostly iMacs and Windows PCs.
- Maintained company's web servers, including dedicated and virtual machines.
- Periscope, Tableau, Data Studio
- Postgresql, Redshift
- Python (Flask)
- REST APIs
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, Cum Laude
California State University Long Beach
Overall GPA: 3.55
Major GPA: 3.74